Here’s the summary of the LinkedIn article by Osama Shaaban, Five Things Make You Ruin Your Job, which prompted this post.
A lot of people dream of starting their own business while still in their job. And then this is what happens.
(1) You start criticizing everything in your working environment as if you know everything about everything.
(2) Everything seems stupid and it ends up with you unsatisfied:
(3) You ended up deciding that you will just do what is requested No more and No less:
(4) Start recruiting others your way: spreading negativity
(5) Bad comes to worse: being busy nurturing your ego and negative perceptions prevent you from developin what it takes to be an entrepreneur
Do give it a read, its really true to life and explains why a lot of people behave the way they do.