Here’s a Sinhala presentation on personal development prepared for managers of the People’s Bank ages ago. It was just a tiny part of a two day workshop on Management Development for about 100 managers, conducted at People’s Bank Head Office.
I’ve developed such presentations for various types of audiences including:
- School children
- Job seekers/unemployed youth
- As part of supervisory and management development sessions
- Urban micro entrepreneurs
- Rural (village) communities
- Blue collar workers in service and manufacturing industries
- White collar workers in various sectors
- Government employees
I specialize in developing and delivering training sessions and workshops to suit specific audiences in both Sinhala and English.
Please share this presentation with anyone who you feel would benefit from it.
And use your mind, don’t lose it!